7th Street Storage offers outside, secured parking/storage for vehicles. Four different sizes are available to accommodate even the largest of vehicles. When determining the size of a boat trailer, be sure to calculate the full length measuring from the tip of the tongue to the back of the propeller to get the proper size.
- 10x20 (standard parking lot parking space, size of a single car garage)
7th Street Storage has the following requirements for storing vehicles;
- Vehicles allowed include: cars, trucks, RVs, boats, campers, and trailers.
- All motorized vehicles MUST be in operating order. Vehicles cannot be towed, pushed, or dragged into the lot.
- All motorized vehicles MUST have recent license tabs.
- Copies of the title and insurance are required for all vehicles stored in the lot.